This program is presented by Web Credenza, an online CLE provider, in partnership with CBA-CLE.
This topic may have been previously offered in 2022 (or earlier).
- Communicating wealth transfer plans before the death of a client
- When to have those conversations – timing is everything
- How to broach uncomfortable topics and pose unpopular choices
- Anticipating visceral reactions and strategies to avoid estrangement and dispute
- How trustee choices may impact beneficiary reactions
Faculty: Daniel L. Daniels, Wiggin and Dana LLP, Greenwich, CT
CBA-CLE will email webcast access information to registrants 24-48 hours before the program. Course materials are provided in PDF format to all audio webcast participants.
Home studies will be available approximately 2-3 weeks following the live program.
If disability accommodations or special assistance are needed, please contact us at email@example.com. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
The program will be submitted for CLE accreditation in Colorado. If you need to seek accreditation in another state, please review the process and requirements for that individual state. CBA-CLE staff can provide a Uniform Certificate of Attendance, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to complete the accreditation outside of Colorado.