This program is presented by Web Credenza, an online CLE provider, in partnership with CBA-CLE.
This topic may have been previously offered in 2021 (or earlier).
- Representation – who is your client? The company’s board or its owners? Do they know that?
- Counter-parties – how do you negotiate on behalf of your client with unrepresented parties?
- Business with clients – can you buy into (or be given) a stake in a client’s business or a transaction?
- Serving on a client’s board of directors – how do you separate your legal role from your fiduciary obligation?
- Negotiations – how do ethics rules limit your flexibility to negotiate?
Faculty: William Freivogel, Freivogel Ethics Consulting, Chicago, IL and Thomas E. Spahn, McGuireWoods LLP, McLean, VA
CBA-CLE will email webcast access information to registrants 24-48 hours before the program. Course materials are provided in PDF format to all audio webcast participants.
Home studies will be available approximately 2-3 weeks following the live program.
If disability accommodations or special assistance are needed, please contact us at email@example.com. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
The program will be submitted for CLE accreditation in Colorado. If you need to seek accreditation in another state, please review the process and requirements for that individual state. CBA-CLE staff can provide a Uniform Certificate of Attendance, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to complete the accreditation outside of Colorado.