Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Terms and Conditions
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
Q & A
Community User Guide
Ethics for Transactional Lawyers - Audio Webcast
Nov 30, 2021
- Representation – who is your client? The company’s board or its owners? Do they know that?
- Counter-parties – how do you negotiate on behalf of your client with unrepresented parties?
- Business with clients – can you buy into (or be given) a stake in a client’s business or a transaction?
- Serving on a client’s board of directors – how do you separate your legal role from your fiduciary obligation?
- Negotiations – how do ethics rules limit your flexibility to negotiate?
Faculty: William Freivogel, Freivogel Ethics Consulting, Chicago, IL and Thomas E. Spahn, McGuireWoods LLP, McLean, VA
Webcasts - live from your computer
Live from your computer, CO
Download to Your Calendar
Skip Navigation Links
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic