Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Terms and Conditions
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
Q & A
Community User Guide
Estate Planning for Liquidity - Audio Webcast
Jun 28, 2022
- Challenges of planning for illiquid assets like real estate, family businesses, and unique property
- Techniques and tools to fund tax liabilities, distributions, expenses and more
- Mechanics of electing a deferral of estate tax under IRC Section 6166
- Use and advantages of using Graegin notes to obtain liquidity
- Advantages and disadvantages of use of redemptions and buy-sell agreements
- Use of life insurance and other financial products to provide liquidity
Faculty: Jonathan Gopman, Akerman LLP, Naples, FL
Webcasts - live from your computer
Live from your computer, CO
Download to Your Calendar
Skip Navigation Links
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic