This program is presented by Web Credenza, an online CLE provider, in partnership with CBA-CLE.
This topic may have been previously offered in 2021 (or earlier).
- Gifts – can lawyers accept from clients?
- Business – can lawyers go into business with a client?
- Departure – can lawyers take their clients to a firm?
- Former clients – what duties does a lawyer have?
- Dishonest clients – what must you do?
- Lawyers as witnesses – how do you handle the conflict and privilege issues?
- Clients with diminished capacity – from whom do you take instructions? What are the other issues?
- Settlements – what if a client’s tactics are improper?
- Malpractice – do you have a duty to disclose?
Faculty: William Freivogel, Freivogel Ethics Consulting, Chicago, IL
CBA-CLE will email webcast access information to registrants 24-48 hours before the program. Course materials are provided in PDF format to all audio webcast participants.
Home studies will be available approximately 2-3 weeks following the live program.
If disability accommodations or special assistance are needed, please contact us at email@example.com. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
The program will be submitted for CLE accreditation in Colorado. If you need to seek accreditation in another state, please review the process and requirements for that individual state. CBA-CLE staff can provide a Uniform Certificate of Attendance, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to complete the accreditation outside of Colorado.