This program is presented by Web Credenza, an online CLE provider, in partnership with CBA-CLE.
This topic may have been previously offered in 2021 (or earlier).
- Duty to supervise counsel to whom you have referred work
- Associating with other lawyers or firms to gain competence in specific areas
- Fee splitting in co-counsel or referral relationships
- Liability to co-counsel for breaches of fiduciary duty or malpractice
- Liability for errors of co-counsel
- Duty to inform of malpractice by co-counsel
Faculty: Brian S. Faughnan, Thomason Hendrix Harvey Johnson & Mitchell PLLC, Memphis, TN and William Freivogel, Freivogel Ethics Consulting, Chicago, IL
CBA-CLE will email webcast access information to registrants 24-48 hours before the program. Course materials are provided in PDF format to all audio webcast participants.
Home studies will be available approximately 2-3 weeks following the live program.
If disability accommodations or special assistance are needed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
The program will be submitted for CLE accreditation in Colorado. If you need to seek accreditation in another state, please review the process and requirements for that individual state. CBA-CLE staff can provide a Uniform Certificate of Attendance, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to complete the accreditation outside of Colorado.