2 Days! February 1-2, 2024
This fast-paced, fun, and energetic program will provide the comprehensive toolkit you need to handle family law cases from start to finish. Colorado’s most experienced family law practitioners will be on hand to share their expertise and provide insight into other areas of intersecting law. Leave confident in your ability to represent clients in family law matters and jump start your career!
- Hear from magistrates, district court judges, an appellate judge, and the presiding disciplinary judge on substantive family law issues
- Gain a foundation for your successful family law practice
- Networking opportunities
- Get incredibly discounted tuition by just volunteering, in-person or virtually with Metro Volunteer Lawyers!
DBA MVL Pro Bono Work and Discounted Tuition
Commit to pro bono work for DBA Metro Volunteer Lawyers and attend for only $150.*
The Pro Bono Rate is available to persons attending the CLE in-person only and who do the following within one year of the CLE:
- Take a full referral pro bono case from MVL and complete it OR
- Volunteer with MVL three times in either the Family Law Court Program or in the Family Law Advice and Guidance Program (FLAG), which has live and virtual opportunities. Learn more at www.denbar.org/mvl
You don’t have to live or practice in the Denver Metro Area in order to participate! You may volunteer with MVL in the FLAG program that provides virtual consultation opportunities.
*If you do not satisfy these terms within the one-year period, you will be invoiced the difference between the reduced and full tuition rate.
Home studies will be available approximately 2-3 weeks following the live program.
If disability accommodations or special assistance are needed, please contact us at email@example.com. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
The program will be submitted for CLE accreditation in Colorado. If you need to seek accreditation in another state, please review the process and requirements for that individual state. CBA-CLE staff can provide a Uniform Certificate of Attendance, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to complete the accreditation outside of Colorado.
Thank you to our Sponsors!