This program is presented by Web Credenza, an online CLE provider, in partnership with CBA-CLE.
This topic may have been previously offered in 2021 (or earlier).
- Giving notice of a litigation hold – and practical legal effect
- Who should receive the hold?
- Defining the scope of hold
- Standards in federal and state courts
- Electronically stored information – preservation v. pulling
- Termination of litigation
- Remedies for violation of hold – sanctions, adverse judgement
Faculty: Stanley E. Woodward Jr., Brand | Woodward, Washington, DC
CBA-CLE will email webcast access information to registrants 24-48 hours before the program. Course materials are provided in PDF format to all audio webcast participants.
Home studies will be available approximately 2-3 weeks following the live program.
If disability accommodations or special assistance are needed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
The program will be submitted for CLE accreditation in Colorado. If you need to seek accreditation in another state, please review the process and requirements for that individual state. CBA-CLE staff can provide a Uniform Certificate of Attendance, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to complete the accreditation outside of Colorado.