This program is presented by Web Credenza, an online CLE provider, in partnership with CBA-CLE.
This topic may have been previously offered in 2022 (or earlier).
- Essential elements of employee handbooks
- Work from home policies and protections
- Ensuring handbooks are not enforceable contracts and are subject to change by employers
- Compliance with EEO laws, including the ADA, FMLA and others
- Prohibition of discrimination, harassment, and other unlawful conduct
- Defining workplace policies for personal smartphones, tablets, and other devices
- Time off, leave of absence, and discipline and dismissal procedures
Faculty: Stefanee Handon, Paul Hastings LLP, Washington, D.C.
CBA-CLE will email webcast access information to registrants 24-48 hours before the program. Course materials are provided in PDF format to all audio webcast participants.
Home studies will be available approximately 2-3 weeks following the live program.
If disability accommodations or special assistance are needed, please contact us at email@example.com. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
The program will be submitted for CLE accreditation in Colorado. If you need to seek accreditation in another state, please review the process and requirements for that individual state. CBA-CLE staff can provide a Uniform Certificate of Attendance, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to complete the accreditation outside of Colorado.