Sean Carter – Humorist at Law – brings you hilarious and informative CLE credits this December. Drawing on his unique background as a former securities lawyer, corporate vice president, and stand-up comedian, Mr. Carter’s program is not only laugh-out-loud funny, but also relevant to legal professionals.
In the morning, he’ll tackle:
- implicit bias in the legal field
- ethics and professionalism, with a focus on fidelity to the law and the administration of justice
In the afternoon:
- don’t mix business and pleasure; don’t become personally involved with the client
- keep your hands off the trust money
- remain peaceful at all times
Join us for a half- or full-day – we guarantee you will learn AND laugh a lot.
Home studies will be available approximately 2-3 weeks following the live program.
If disability accommodations or special assistance are needed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
The program will be submitted for CLE accreditation in Colorado. If you need to seek accreditation in another state, please review the process and requirements for that