This program is presented by Web Credenza, an online CLE provider, in partnership with CBA-CLE.
This topic may have been previously offered in 2021 (or earlier).
- Property management agreements for office and multi-family properties
- Defining scope of manager’s duties and responsibilities
- Understanding management fee alternatives
- Collection of rent and handling of funds
- Insurance, liability and indemnity issues for manager and property owner
- Operating decisions, controls, termination, and sale of property
Faculty: John S. Hollyfield, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Houston, TX
CBA-CLE will email webcast access information to registrants 24-48 hours before the program. Course materials are provided in PDF format to all audio webcast participants.
Home studies will be available approximately 2-3 weeks following the live program.
If disability accommodations or special assistance are needed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
The program will be submitted for CLE accreditation in Colorado. If you need to seek accreditation in another state, please review the process and requirements for that individual state. CBA-CLE staff can provide a Uniform Certificate of Attendance, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to complete the accreditation outside of Colorado.