Family Law Fall Update 2019
Kids and the Courts in Colorado
Co-Sponsored by the Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section
Family law in Colorado is constantly evolving. This year’s Fall Update will provide you everything you need to know about recent developments from some of the area’s most esteemed practitioners and judicial officers. In addition to substantive updates, this course contains an ethics segment and a panel discussion featuring Colorado family law judges and magistrates.
- Colorado’s New Child Support Statute, Including In-Depth Analysis of Unemployment, Tax Credits, Child Support Collection and Head of Household Provisions
- Parenting Plans, Including Relocation Language
- Experts Including Attorneys and Social Workers Discussing Substance Abuse Monitoring and Third Party Standing
- Modification of Parental Responsibilities
- An Ethics Presentation Concerning Evidentiary Topics
FEATURING a Judicial Panel Presentation on Parenting Issues!
- Honorable Emily E. Anderson, Chief Judge, 17th Judicial District
- Honorable Patricia Herron, Judge, 18th Judicial District
- Honorable Karen Hubler, Magistrate, 2nd Judicial District
- Honorable Pax Moultrie, Magistrate, Jefferson County
Prenuptial Agreements, January 9, 2020
Family Law Basic Skills, February 6-7, 2020