E-Discovery: Practical Answers to Your Toughest Questions - Video Replay Grand Junction

When:  Aug 15, 2019
July 2019

E-Discovery: Practical Answers to Your Toughest Questions

Co-Sponsored by the Litigation Section of the Colorado Bar Association

Program Description:

What is a “Hash” anyway? What are my ethical obligations when reviewing and using evidence derived from Social Media? How can I zealously represent my client, keep discovery costs down and time delays short? How has Office 365 changed the E-Discovery landscape for me? What is the impact on E-Discovery of the NEW laws and regulations regarding data privacy and data security popping up in over 24 states? What should I do to make certain ESI is admissible?  

These and more of your toughest questions will be answered.

Reserve Your Seat Now — REGISTER TODAY!

Highlights Include:

- A Rundown of Key E-Discovery Terms, Terminology and Cutting Edge Technology You Need to Know
- Ethical Obligations of E-Discovery, and in the Use of Social Media by Attorneys to Communicate, Investigate, Advertise and Store Electronic Information (ESI)
- Balancing Zealous Representation with Keeping E-Discovery Costs and Delays in Check
- Office 365’s E-Discovery Features
- Impact of NEW Data Privacy and Data Security Laws and Regulations on E-Discovery
- Strategies to Avoid Admissibility Missteps  

Who Should Attend:
Any attorney who works with electronically stored information (ESI), e-discovery, and information security.  

Law Office of Baird B Brown PC
1250 E Sherwood Dr
Grand Junction, CO