Join us on our dynamic virtual platform where our faculty of experienced attorneys, professionals and judicial officers will speak about latest updates, key legislation, and best practices so you can best serve your estate planning clients.
Not just another endless series of Zoom screens, our online conference is refreshingly engaging with online discussions, real-time speaker interface, and interactive networking events — all from the comfort and convenience from your home or office.
• Appealing Orders of the Probate Court: The Finality Conundrum, CRCP 54, and Orders Issued by Magistrates
• UTC Part 5
• Directed Trusts
• Foundations: How to Prepare for a Deposition
• Medicaid for Estate Planning Attorneys
• Fiduciary Ethics – Considerations for Practitioners Serving in Fiduciary Capacities
• Charitable Planning
• Foundations: Introducing Evidence
• UFIPA in Colorado: Overview and Examples
Featuring two keynote speakers
• Natalie B. Choate, Esq., and Author: Planning for Retirement Benefits: SECURE! And Other Recent Developments
• Nita Mosby Tyler, Ph.D., The Equity Project: Navigating the Complexities of DE&I in the Workplace
• Two keynote presentations
• 10 breakout sessions including both advanced and foundational tracks
• Spend quality time catching up with old friends and meeting new practitioners in our virtual space
* Should CDC recommendations and state public health regulations allow for a limited and optional live component to be added to the virtual experience, we will notify attendees. Our goal is to continue bringing a first-class and safe program to all attendees, faculty, and sponsors.
If disability accommodations or special assistance are needed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
The program will be submitted for CLE accreditation in Colorado and Wyoming (The Wyoming State Bar has approved this course for 7.5 General Credits including 1.75 Ethics Credits). If you need to seek accreditation in another state, please review the process and requirements for that individual state. CBA-CLE staff can provide a Uniform Certificate of Attendance, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to complete the accreditation outside of Colorado.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2020 RETREAT SPONSORS
Alpine Bank Wealth Management
Holland & Hart LLP
The Denver Foundation
Wells Fargo Private Bank
BOK Financial Private Wealth
CIBC Private Wealth Management
The Northern Trust Company
Sherman & Howard L.L.C.
Investment Trust Company
American Cancer Society
Baysore & Christian Fiduciary Services, LLC
Gibraltar Business Valuations
Krause Financial Services
LawSafe Systems, LLC
University of Colorado
Western States Cancer Research NCORP
Sponsorship opportunities are still available! Please contact Melissa Higham at email@example.com for more information.