- An Effective Way to Minimize a Grantor's Estate Tax Liability
- What are Fact Situations that Call for Use of an ILIT?
- Using an ILIT to Fund a Special Needs Trust
- How are ILITs Created?
- What are the Key Provisions in an ILIT?
- What are the Pitfalls When Using an ILIT?
- SLATs and Life Insurance
Learn the answers to these and other important ILIT questions when you attend this informative program!
Speakers to be announced
Submitted for 4 General CLE Credits
This session is part of the nine program “Understanding and Using Trusts” series. To view and register for the full series click here.
If special accommodations are needed, please contact us at email@example.com. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
The program will be submitted for CLE accreditation in Colorado. If you need to seek accreditation in another state, please review the process and requirements for that individual state. CBA-CLE staff can provide a Uniform Certificate of Attendance, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to complete the accreditation outside of Colorado.
Please note that the home study will be available approximately 2-3 weeks following the live program.