Federal Practice Update 2019
Co-sponsored by the Federal Bar Association – Colorado Chapter and the Colorado Bar Association Litigation Section
Gain invaluable insights from U.S. District of Colorado Judges, including the Chief Judge and Magistrate Judges, the District Court’s Legal Officer, and seasoned practitioners at your 2019 Federal Practice Update. Join us and hear what you need to know about developments, best practices, procedures, pitfalls, invaluable insights, and rules (unwritten rules, too, perhaps!). Hear about ethical considerations specific to communicating with your clients about conflicts or mistakes, the growing case law and emerging issues in federal eDiscovery law, and trial techniques to help you improve your federal court advocacy. Attend and be a more effective litigator.
Don’t miss this annual opportunity to make certain your federal practice skills, techniques and knowledge are current. Register Now!
- Practical Applications of eDiscovery Case Law
- Federal Practice Update and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Ethics: What Should You Say and How Should You Say It When It Comes to Conflicts and Mistakes
- Planning, Preparing and Adjusting the Presentation of a Case
- A Federal Judges Panel AND a Federal Magistrate Judges Panel
Here’s what your colleagues have said about these updates:
“… One of the best CLEs all year!”
“It's always helpful to hear directly from judges .…”
“In depth and thorough update of federal practice with practical tips for practitioners.”