Solo and small firm attorneys wear many hats; we practice law, run small businesses, and are leaders in our fields. At the Third Annual Solo-Small Firm Institute, we will honor all these roles, with three different tracks of transformative programming, inspiring keynote addresses, and opportunities to socialize.
Not just another endless series of Zoom meetings, our online conference is refreshingly engaging with online discussions, real-time speaker interface, and interactive networking events — all from the comfort and convenience from your home or office.
- Mike Whelan, host of the Above the Law Podcast 90 Day Known Expert
- SSF to the Bench: Judges Discuss Their Paths from Small Firms to the Bench
- Meranda Vieyra of Denver Legal Marketing discusses Brand Awareness
- Sara Scott, CEO of the Center for Legal Inclusiveness, DEI and the Small Firm
- Hone your litigation skills in our Advocate track
- Learn new business practices in our Entrepreneur track
- Discover ways to advance your career in our Leaders track
If special accommodations are needed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
The program will be submitted for CLE accreditation in Colorado. If you need to seek accreditation in another state, please review the process and requirements for that individual state. CBA-CLE staff can provide a Uniform Certificate of Attendance, and it is the attendee’s responsibility to complete the accreditation outside of Colorado.
Home study products will be available approximately 2-3 weeks following the end of the LIVE programming.