A Comprehensive Approach to Negotiating

When:  Jul 26, 2019
July 2019

A Comprehensive Approach to Negotiating

The Right Tactics @ the Right Time ™
With the Honorable Russell Carparelli: Arbitrator, Negotiator, Judge

Program Highlights:

- Spend the Day with the Honorable Russell Carparelli: Mediator, Arbitrator, Negotiator, and Judge

- In One Day, Get a Comprehensive Approach to Negotiations, Including Framing, Decision Making, and Bargaining Tactics

- Your Tuition Includes the Kraybill Conflict Style Inventory, a Test That Identifies Your Style of Responding to Conflict

Program Description:

Every aspect of transactional law and litigation involves negotiation. Whether resolving litigation before trial, participating in mediation, reaching an agreement on contract terms, or resolving a breach of those terms, effective negotiation in all aspects of legal practice can mean the difference between success and failure. This is precisely why attending Judge Russell Carparelli’s program is a key part of taking your practice to the next level.

In just one day, you will get a comprehensive approach to negotiation. You will discover the most effective negotiation paradigm and the roles that values and emotions play. As part of your tuition, you will take the Kraybill Conflict Style Inventory to determine your negotiating style. You will learn about the five most common negotiating styles, and the strengths and weaknesses of each style when paired with other styles.

Did you know there are predictable stages of negotiations?  Learn the challenges of each stage, the best tactics for each stage, and how to use The Right Tactics @ the Right Time ™ in order to reach an agreement that all parties will commit to and honor.

You will spend the day learning these skills, tips and techniques with the Honorable Russell Carparelli, a nationally known judge, mediator, innovator, and leader.

Here is what past participants had to say about Judge Carparelli’s Negotiations Seminar:

“One of the best CLEs ever.”

“I love that the course teaches foundational elements that I can apply to my style, not just someone else’s version of how to negotiate.”

“Judge Carparelli is a rock star!”

THIS PROGRAM IS LIVE ONLY, SO REGISTER NOW!

East Combined
1290 Broadway #1700
Denver, CO 80203