Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Terms and Conditions
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
Q & A
Community User Guide
Ethics of Co-Counsel and Referral Relationships - Audio Webcast
Jun 11, 2021
- Duty to supervise counsel to whom you have referred work
- Associating with other lawyers or firms to gain competence in specific areas
- Fee splitting in co-counsel or referral relationships
- Liability to co-counsel for breaches of fiduciary duty or malpractice
- Liability for errors of co-counsel
- Duty to inform of malpractice by co-counsel
Faculty: Brian S. Faughnan, Thomason Hendrix Harvey Johnson & Mitchell PLLC, Memphis, TN and William Freivogel, Freivogel Ethics Consulting, Chicago, IL
Webcasts - live from your computer
Live from your computer, CO
Download to Your Calendar
Skip Navigation Links
Copyright 2021. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic